Pay Later, with Cheque
You will need to deliver a cheque for to Cobourgyc.
Cobourgyc's cheque payment policy may be found in their terms and conditions below:
By completing this application I hereby release and agree to indemnify and save harmless the Cobourg Yacht Club and their respective employees or agents from all claims for loss, injury or damage to persons and property while participating in or travelling to and from the above activity, which I or any person claiming through me or on my behalf, may at any time have arising out of or connected with the operation of this activity.
Payment of course fee is collected upon registration. If delayed payment option is chosen, payment of 50% of the course fee is due by Feb 28. An invoice will be issued. The balance is due prior to the start of the session. An invoice will be issued 30 days prior to the start of the session.
1. Students withdrawing at least two weeks prior to the start of their scheduled class will be refunded their deposit less $35 as an administration fee. Students may choose to leave the deposit with the CYC as a credit toward sailing classes in the current or following year.
2. Students withdrawing within the two weeks preceding their scheduled class forfeit their deposit. Alternately, they may choose to leave their deposit with the CYC for use as a credit toward sailing classes in the current or following year.
3. Students withdrawing any time after the start of their scheduled class will not be reimbursed.
4. Students who are asked to withdraw from the sailing program by the CYC or the Sailing Instructors due to unacceptable behaviour (see code of behaviour provided by the instructors on Day 1 and information contained on the Waiver form) will not be reimbursed.
5. Students withdrawing from the program at any time for legitimate reasons as determined by the CYC Junior Sailing Committee (debilitating injury, physical illness, family emergency, etc.) will be reimbursed on a pro-rated basis. Alternately, they may be offered an opportunity to attend sailing class in a different week, subject to available space.
6. Any issues not covered by the policy outlined above will be brought to the Junior Sailing Committee for discussion.
This information is the private property of Cobourg Yacht Club and its members. No use is granted except for the personal use of the members.
"Cobourg Yacht Club" is a non-profit organization.100 Hibernia St, Cobourg, ON K9A 3J8, Canada mailing address: P.O. Box 561 Cobourg, Ontario K9A 4L3